This article will teach you how to import your Zoho Password Manager passwords into LogMeOnce Password Manager. Before you can import your existing user names and passwords into LogMeOnce, you must first export them from Zoho Password Manager. All actions will be walked through step by step.
This procedure consists of two steps. Please follow the steps below:
- Export from Zoho Vault password manager
- Import to LogMeOnce password manager
Export from Zoho Vault Password Manager
1. Log in to Zoho Vault Password Manager and go to Settings.
2. Select Export Passwords from the Settings section.
3. From the category menu, select whether you want to export All Passwords/Web Accounts, as well as the folder you want to export. When you export your passwords as a General CSV or a Zoho Vault CSV, you are about to export your data in an unencrypted format.
4. After clicking on export data, a pop-up screen appears; click on Export Data.
5. The CSV file is downloaded to your computer by Zoho Vault Password Manager as shown.
Import your data to LogMeOnce Password Manager Vault
1. Sign in to LogMeOnce Password Manager and select the LogMeOnce extension icon for your browser. The extension screen will appear. You can pin LogMeOnce extension to the browser.
2. Navigate to the LogMeOnce extension menu.
3. Click on Import Passwords.
4. Select Import From File.
5. Select Zoho Vault to import the exported file.
6. Click on Click to Open and select your exported Zoho Vault CSV file and click on Open.
7. Select the 1Password exported file and click on Open.
The list of passwords found in the CSV file is displayed. All passwords are selected by default; however, you can un-select any password that you do not want to import. The import list displays password strength for each password, and you can choose to display the password and overall password strength.
8. Select Import to import apps/ password to your LogMeOnce account.
The apps/passwords will be successfully imported into your LogMeOnce account, and you will receive the message shown below.
After your apps/passwords have been successfully imported to your LogMeOnce Account, click OK.