The import process is simple and straightforward. In this article, you will learn about importing your LastPass Password Manager Vault passwords to LogMeOnce Password Manager. We will do a step-by-step walkthrough of all actions. The following steps imports all LastPass password manager username and passwords.
There are two steps in this process. please follow these steps to complete:
- Export from LastPass password manager vault
- Import to LogMeOnce password manager
Export from LastPass Password Manager Vault
1. In LastPass, click on Advanced Options.
2. Click on Export.
3. Enter your Master Password and click on Submit.
4. Depending on the version of your LastPass software, it will either generate a CSV file or display your Vault data on the screen, If it is displayed on the screen, select all or highlight the text and copy and paste it into Notepad and then save it as a lastpassexport.csv file.
Note: Some users have reported issue with the LastPass CSV file. In order to solve it, the LastPass CSV file is opened then exported from excel to a comma delimited CSV. Then the LogMeOnce import worked properly.
Import your data to LogMeOnce Password Manager Vault
1. Let's import the file in LogMeOnce. Click on the LogMeOnce extension icon in your browser
You may go directly to this URL: https://secure.logmeonce.com/import/lastpass
2. Click on the menu icon OR
3. Click on Import Passwords.
4. Click on Import From File.
5. Select LastPass.
6. Click on Open and browse your LastPass exported file.
7. It will display your list of Apps to be exported. Click on Import.
You’ve successfully imported your data from LastPass to LogMeOnce.
Importing Directly From LastPass Account
Instead of following the lengthy procedure of first exporting from the LastPass account then importing it to your LogMeOnce account, You can now directly connect to your LastPass account with your LastPass username and password. This method will allow you to import passwords from your LastPass account without any hassle.
Put your LastPass credentials in the required fields. Then click on the Connect to LastPass button.
Your passwords that were stored with your LastPass account will be shown. You can select all or some of them, depending on which passwords you want to import. Once done, proceed by clicking the Import apps button.
The apps/passwords will be successfully imported to your LogMeOnce account and you will get the following message.