- Export from Dashlane password manager
- Import to LogMeOnce password manager
Export from Dashlane Password Manager
1. Please log in to Dashlane Password Manager and click on the File menu.
2. Click on the Export menu.
3. Click on the Unsecured archive (readable) in CSV format.
4. Enter your Master Password and click on OK.
5. Pay attention to the folder where the file is saved and click on Save.
Import to LogMeOnce Password Manager
After the Dashlane passwords are exported, you are ready to import them to LogMeOnce.
6. Log in to LogMeOnce Password Manager, click on the LogMeOnce extension icon for your specific browser. You will see the extension screen.
7. Click on the LogMeOnce extension menu.
8. Click on Import Passwords.
9. Select Import From File.
10. Select Dashlane to import CSV file.
11. Click on Click to Open and select your exported Dashlane CSV file and click on Open.
12. Select the Dashlane exported CSV file and click on Open.
13. The list of passwords that are found in CSV file is displayed. As default all passwords are selected, however, you may un-select any password that you do not desire to import. The import list shows password strength for each password and you may select the option to Show Password and overall password strength.
14. Select Import to import password to your vault.