- Export from Dashlane password manager
- Import to LogMeOnce password manager
Export from Dashlane Password Manager
1. Sign in to Dashlane Password Manager and select My Account.
2. Please select Settings from the options displayed in my account.
3. When you click Settings, a number of options appear. Click Export Data.
4. Enter your Master Password and click on Unlock.
5. After you enter and unlock your master password click on Export to CSV. Export to DASH option allows you to to transfer your data to another Dashlane account or create a secure backup, DASH files are unique to Dashlane and can't be used outside Dashlane.
Note: Dashlane downloads the ZIP file containing the CSV files to your computer..
6. When you right-click on the zip folder, select extract files, after then a folder appears to the left, as shown.
Dashlane's saved data is now exported to your PC in the dashlane-credential-export folder.
Import to LogMeOnce Password Manager
After the Dashlane passwords are exported, you are ready to import them to LogMeOnce.
1. Sign in to LogMeOnce Password Manager and select the LogMeOnce extension icon for your browser. The extension screen will appear. You can pin LogMeOnce extension to the browser.
2. Navigate to the LogMeOnce extension menu.
3. Click on Import Passwords.
4. Select Import From File.
5. Select Dashlane to import CSV file.
6. Click on Click to Open and select your exported Dashlane CSV file and click on Open.
7. Select the Dashlane exported CSV file Credentials and click on Open.
The list of passwords found in the CSV file is displayed. All passwords are selected by default; however, you can un-select any password that you do not want to import. The import list displays password strength for each password, and you can choose to display the password and overall password strength.
8. Select Import to import apps/ password to your LogMeOnce account.
The apps/passwords will be successfully imported into your LogMeOnce account, and you will receive the message shown below.
After your apps/passwords have been successfully imported to your LogMeOnce Account, click OK.