There are two steps in this process. please follow these steps to complete:
- Export from KeePass password manager
- Import to LogMeOnce password manager
Export from KeePass Password Manager
1. Please log in to KeePass Password Manager and click on the File menu.
2. Click on the Export menu.
3. Select KeePass XML file format.
4. Select the file and folder location to save the exported XML file.
5. Click on OK to save the XML export file.
Import to LogMeOnce Password Manager
After the KeePass passwords are exported, you are ready to import them to LogMeOnce.
6. Log in to LogMeOnce Password Manager, click on the LogMeOnce extension icon for your specific browser. You will see the extension screen.
7. Click on the LogMeOnce extension menu.
8. Click on Import Passwords.
9. Select Import From File.
10. Select KeePass to import the XML file.
11. Click on Click to Open and select your exported KeePass XML file and click on Open.
12. Select the KeePass exported XML file and click on Open.
13. The list of passwords that are found in XML file is displayed. As default all passwords are selected, however, you may un-select any password that you do not desire to import. The import list shows password strength for each password and you may select the option to Show Password and overall password strength.
14. Select Import to import password to your vault.