This article will teach you how to import your KeePass Password Manager data into LogMeOnce Password Manager. You must first export your existing User Names/Passwords from KeePass before you can import them into LogMeOnce. All actions will be walked through step by step.
This procedure consists of two steps. Please follow the steps listed below
- Export from KeePass password manager
- Import to LogMeOnce password manager
Export from KeePass Password Manager
1. Please log in to KeePass Password Manager and click on the File menu.
2. Click on Export.
3. After clicking Export, select XML file from the list of options.
4. Select the file and folder location to Save the exported XML file.
Import to LogMeOnce Password Manager
After the KeePass passwords are exported, you are ready to import them to LogMeOnce.
1.Open LogMeOnce Password Manager and select the LogMeOnce extension icon for your browser. The extension screen will appear. You can pin LogMeOnce extension to the browser.
2. Navigate to the LogMeOnce extension menu.
3. Click on Import Passwords.
4. Select Import From File.
5. Select KeePass to import the XML file.
6. To select your exported KeePass XML file and click on Click to Open.
7. Select the KeePass exported XML file and click on Open.
8. A list of passwords found in the XML file is displayed. All passwords are selected by default; however, you can un-select any password that you do not want to import. To import a password into your vault, select Import.
The apps/passwords will be successfully imported into your LogMeOnce account, and you will receive the message shown below.
After your apps/passwords have been successfully imported to your LogMeOnce Account, click OK.
Article is closed for comments.