There are two steps in this process. please follow these steps to complete:
- Export from Password Boss
- Import to the LogMeOnce password manager
A. Export from Password Boss
1. Please log in to Password Boss and click on the File menu.
2. Click on the Export data menu.
3. Select Password Boss JSON - not encrypted.
4. Select the file and folder location to save the exported JSON file.
5. Click on OK to save the JSON export file.
B. Import to LogMeOnce Password Manager
After the Password Boss passwords are exported, you are ready to import them to LogMeOnce.
6. Log in to LogMeOnce Password Manager, click on the LogMeOnce extension icon for your specific browser. You will see the extension screen. You can pin LogMeOnce extension to the browser.
7. Click on the LogMeOnce extension menu.
8. Click on Import Passwords.
9. Select Import From File.
10. Select Password Boss to import JSON file.
11. Click on Click to Open and select your exported Password Boss JSON file.
12. Select the Password Boss exported JSON file and click on Open.
13. The list of passwords that are found in the Password Boss JSON file is displayed. As default all passwords are selected, however, you may un-select any password that you do not desire to import. The import list shows password strength for each password and you may select the option to Show Password and overall password strength.
14. Select Import to import password to your vault.