The import procedure is straightforward. This article will teach you how to import your passwords from 1Password to LogMeOnce Password Manager. All actions will be walked through step by step. The steps below will import all of your passwords from 1Password.
This procedure consists of two steps. Please follow the steps below:
- Export from 1Password password manager vault
- Import to LogMeOnce password manager
Export from 1Password Password Manager Vault
- Please log in to 1Password App and click Click at the top of the sidebar that shows three dots.
- Click on Export.
- Select the data/account that you want to get exported from 1Password.
- Enter your Master Password, then click on Export Data. There are two options for exporting data as shown, the first options allows you to export all of your data in a file 1PUX (1Password Unencrypted(Export). For now, CSV is selected, that will export logins and password only in a file.
5. Select the file and folder location to Save the exported CSV file, and it will be automatically renamed after it get saved to your folder in PC.
After your data have been successfully exported to the file in your PC click OK.
Import your data to LogMeOnce Password Manager Vault
1. Sign in to LogMeOnce Password Manager and select the LogMeOnce extension icon for your browser. The extension screen will appear. You can pin LogMeOnce extension to the browser.
2. Navigate to the LogMeOnce extension menu.
3. Click on Import Passwords.
4. Select Import From File.
5. Select 1Password to import the exported file.
6. Click on Open and browse your 1Password exported file.
7. Select the 1Password exported file and click on Open.
8. It will display your list of Apps to be exported. Select a few or all of them. Click on Import.
After your apps/passwords have been successfully imported to your LogMeOnce Account, click OK.