- Export from RoboForm password manager
- Import to LogMeOnce password manager
Export from RoboForm Password Manager
1. Please log in to RoboForm Password Manager and click on the Roboform extension icon.
2. Click on the Roboform setting icon.
3. Click on Settings.
4. On the options page, click on the Account and Data option from the list present on the left side of the screen.
5. Click on Export.
6. Select file format as CSV file.
7. Select the folder you wish to export the data. Please pay attention to the location of the exported file.
8. Click on Export.
9. Click on Close to close the export dialog.
Import to LogMeOnce Password Manager
After the RoboForm passwords are exported, you are ready to import them to LogMeOnce.
10. Log in to LogMeOnce Password Manager, click on the LogMeOnce extension icon for your specific browser. You will see the extension screen.
11. Click on the LogMeOnce extension menu.
12. Click on Import Passwords.
13. Select Import From File.
14. Select RoboForm to import the CSV file.
15. Click on Click to Open and select your exported RoboForm CSV file and click on Open.
16. The list of passwords that are found in the CSV file is displayed. As default all passwords are selected, however, you may un-select any password that you do not desire to import. The import list shows password strength for each password and you may select the option to Show Password and overall password strength.
17. Select Import to import password to your vault.