In case you have forgotten your master password, LogMeOnce provides multiple options to ensure you can recover your passwords and data.
LogMeOnce periodically reminds you when the Account Recovery is not setup. To setup Account Recovery, please follow the steps below:
1. Go to Profile from the Smart Menu or click on the URL below:
2. Click on "Setup" Account Recovery
4. There are 3 types of three account recovery options. It is highly recommended to set all the 3 options.
- Recovery email address - This can be used in case you do not have access to your primary email to receive your One Time Code and other activity to recovery your account.
- Recovery phone number - This can be used in case you do not have access to your primary and secondary email to receive your One Time Code and other activity to recovery your account.
- Emergency recovery key - This can be used in case you have forgotten your security answer.
Your "Emergency Recovery Key" provides a safety net if you ever forget your master password or security answer. This key will be the last and only option to access your LogMeOnce account. Print, save, and write down this recovery key and keep it in a SAFE PLACE like a bank-safe deposit box or a home vault.