At times, you may want to disable some of the messages or dialog pop-ups in LogMeOnce. These can be easily disabled or enabled from the Settings page.
Go to the settings menu.
Or you can simply go to this URL: https://secure.logmeonce.com/settings#extension. This will directly lead you to the settings page.
Click on the Browser Extension menu on the left. This will show a list of browser extension settings.
You can manage the following settings:
- Disable/enable the display of remembering password dialog.
- Disable/enable browser password manager. (supported in Chrome 38+, Edge 79+, Firefox 56+)
- Disable/enable the display of the password change dialog.
- Disable/enable single sign-on when adding new apps. If enabled you will automatically log in. If disabled your credentials will be filled.
- Disable/enable single Log-out when adding new apps. If enabled after logging out from LogMeOnce you will be also logged out from this app.
- You can also choose a Default Group for the new apps,
Article is closed for comments.