At times, you may want to disable some of the messages or dialog pop-ups in LogMeOnce. These can be easily disabled or enabled from the Settings page.
Go to the settings option by clicking the Smart Menu icon present on the top right of the screen.
Or you can simply go to this URL: https://secure.logmeonce.com/settings#extension. This will directly lead you to the settings page.
Click on the Browser Extension menu on the left. This will show a list of browser extension settings.
You can manage the following settings:
- Disable/enable the display of remembering password dialog.
- Disable/enable browser password manager. (supported in Chrome 38+, Edge 79+, Firefox 56+)
- Disable/enable the display of the password change dialog.
- Disable/enable single sign-on when adding new apps. If enabled you will automatically log in. If disabled your credentials will be filled.
- Disable/enable single Log-out when adding new apps. If enabled after logging out from LogMeOnce you will be also logged out from this app.
- You can also choose a Default Group for the new apps,