LogMeOnce offers two methods for securely attaching files. They can be securely attached to Secure Notes and applications. All files are encrypted with your personal AES encryption key. This means that your files, documents, photos, and private data are all protected by your own LogMeOnce password, and no one can access them without it.
Attaching Files To Secure Notes
1. Log into your LogMeOnce account and go to Secure Notes after you click on Password Management on the Dashboard page.
2. Tap on the Add Note button. It will open up a new page where you can type your notes.
3. On this page you may select the color for easy distinction and search, Categorize by selecting the preferred category from a vast range of options, Give a title to your note, Type your secure note in the box and tap on Add note. You can simply mark the option given below notes 'Show note in Dashboard' If you wish to see your note on dashboard,
You can also add files to your notes by following the steps shown below:
1.When you hover your cursor over your notes , three dots will appear in the top right corner.
2.When you click on those dots, you'll be presented with the following options. Select Edit.
3.After clicking edit, a pop-up screen appears in the right corner with the first tab displaying detail; click Files to open a secure file storage bucket.
4. This secure storage area is used to drag & drop your files. Tap on Choose a file or drag & drop it here. Written inside the storage area.
5. Choose a file or set of files and click open or just Drag and drop files to the Storage area.
It will then upload the files to Secure Storage and its saved to your notes.
Attaching Files To Applications
1.Select Password Management from the options listed below the Dashboard option and Select Password Manager on the Dashboard page. Various options appear under the Password Management section.
2. From your cloud, click on the 3 dots present beside the respective app that you want to attach your file to. For now, we will attach file into Gmail App.
3. When you click on those dots, you'll be presented with the following options. Select Edit.
4. On the right side of the page, a window will appear. To open the "Secure File Storage" bucket, go to the Files section and then click Add files. Drag and drop your files into this secure storage area. Choose a file or drag and drop it here, written on the inside of the storage area.
5.Select a file or set of files and click open, or simply drag and drop files into the Storage area.
Your file is now securely encrypted and attached to your application. If you want, you can add more files to your application.