In this article, we discuss on how to how to integrate LogMeOnce (SP) with Okta (IDP) using SAML SSO.
Okta Side Configuration - Add LogMeOnce and Okta Integration
- Login to your Okta environment (YourCompany.Okta.com)
- Go to the Admin panel
- Go to the Application section:
- Click on “Browse App Catalog” button and search for LogMeOnce:
- Click on it to add it
- Click on Add button
- Enter your LogMeOnce subdomain as below:
(Make sure to not enter the full URL, enter the subdomain only)
- Click on Done button.
- Now Click on the Sign On tab and then View Setup Instruction:
LogMeOnce Side Configuration - Configure Okta as IdP
LogMeOnce provides a unified federation solution which allows configuring and managing multiple IdPs and provide access using Adaptive Authentication solution based on users, roles and access. By defining one or more IdPs, you will be able to configure LogMeOnce as a service provider (SP) and use external identity providers (IdP) to Single Sign-On (SSO) into LogMeOnce.
- Login to your LogMeOnce administrator account with privileges to create SAML identity Provider
- Select Go to Administrator Console
- Select SAML
- Click +Add Identity Provider
Name: Enter a name for your IDP (Ex. Okta).
Issuer: Copy the Issuer value from your Okta IdP provider. This is a required field. You may enter any text, and continue to update this filled later.
Identity Provider Certificate: Download it from your IdP provider and upload it.
Identity Provider Login URL: Copy and paste it from your IdP provider.
Identity Provider Logout URL: It can be the same as your Okta Sign in URL, or any URL that you want your users to get redirected to.
- The configuration is completed.
Okta Side Configuration - Assign users
- In order to complete the process, we need to assign your users to LogMeOnce in Okta so they can login to LogMeOnce using Okta.
- Go to Okta application section and click on LogMeOnce.
- Go to the Assignment tab
- Click on the Assign button and assign your users. (you can also assign Groups to LogMeOnce)
- Click Done.
- Now the assigned users should have LogMeOnce app icon on their main Dashboard and they can click on it to login to LogMeOnce using their Okta account:
Article is closed for comments.