A smooth deployment of LogMeOnce is important for any organization regardless of industry or needs. The LogMeOnce team recommends following this best practice guide for deploying LogMeOnce to enterprises of more than 25 users. The LogMeOnce team offers professional services to guide businesses and enterprises in the deployment process.
User/Employee Adoption and Communications
A successful implementation of LogMeOnce requires educating and building password security awareness for users and employees. Communication with users should begin on day one to achieve optimum results in terms of security and reaching business goals. The deployment of LogMeOnce can assist users and employees with properly securing their accounts.
Phase-Based Implementation Plan
Depending on implementation goals, it is important to follow a phase-based implementation process to ensure a successful deployment. A phase-based implementation process includes the following steps:
- Evaluating LogMeOnce or building a Proof of Concept (POC) – (To see how the POC software works, proceed to the LogmeOnce Deployment and Implementation Overview section.)
- Deploying LogMeOnce within the organization
Follow a Structured Approach for Proper Implementation
It is important to identify who in the organization will be assigned to the deployment team. Review and complete the table below to use as a guide for deployment. Stakeholders can be added or removed based on the size of the organization.
For more detailed tasks, please review the Deployment Project Plan.
|This person sponsors the project.
|This person manages the project to ensure timely implementation of the project and the completion of tasks.
This person oversees user communication.
Cyber Security Manager
This person selects the appropriate security settings in LogmeOnce.
A team of one or more people implements LogMeOnce.
This person (or team) supports users/employees.
- Identify Key Project Factors
Key Project Factors
Define primary business goals with this implementation
Project Kickoff Date
Project Target Launch Date
Identify Pilot Users
- Start Administrator Training
- Send Email Campaign 1 to users: LogMeOnce Introduction
- Start Implementation
- Send Email Campaign 2 to users: LogMeOnce is Coming
- Deploy and activate users and Go Live!
- Send Email Campaign 3 to users: LogMeOnce is Here
User/Employee Communication Plan and Templates
Communicating with end users is crucial for successful LogmeOnce deployment. Below is a complete list of documentation, email templates, presentations and resources, which can be customized and used as communication for end users.
- Email Templates
- Email Campaign 1: ANNOUNCEMENT: LogMeOnce is Coming…
- Email Campaign 2: Important! LogMeOnce Will Be Available Soon
- Email Campaign 3: LogMeOnce is Here! Here’s what you need to do first…
- Email Campaign 4: LogMeOnce is NOW Live! Have you checked it out?
- User Quick Reference Guide
Business and Enterprise Deployment Project Plan
Every organization has its own unique environment and requirements, which means deployment will differ. The following shows an example of a deployment plan for a typical organization to use a baseline for tasks.