LogMeOnce password manager lets you review your apps in the cloud in various ways. It provides a range of views. You can set it according to your liking and preference.
Go to the Password Manager. Click on the views icon present on the top. A drop-down menu will appear with a range of options. It gives 7 different viewing options:
1. The Extra Large Icon view shows the icons in extra-large sizes in the cloud.
2. The Large Icon view shows the icons in large size in the cloud.
3. The Medium Icon view shows the icons in medium size in the cloud.
4. The Small Icon view shows the icons in small size in the cloud.
5. The list view enables you to see apps in lists. It is a great option if you have too many apps in your cloud.
6. The details view gives a detailed overview of the apps in your cloud.
7. This is how the cloud looks in Tiles view.