Please read this article if you are facing any of the following issues:
- Unable to log in to the LogMeOnce account.
- Can’t stay logged in. (Firefox)
- Getting the user error login message
Unable to log in to the LogMeOnce account
If at any time, you are unable to sign in, you can simply go to the LogMeOnce website Login Page and try to log in from here:
Can’t stay logged in. (Firefox)
Getting logged out as soon as you log in? This may occur if you have disabled cookies in your browser.
Please check the following to fix the issue:
- The default settings under Privacy -> History should be: "Remember history"
- If you use "Use custom settings for history", please make sure:
- "Always use private browsing mode" is not enabled.
- Accept cookies from sites is set on “Always”.
- secure.logmeonce.com or logmeonce.com is not added as "Block" in Exceptions.
Getting the user error login message
When you get this error message, please do the following:
- Check if you have entered the correct username.
- Make sure you have the latest LogMeOnce app installed on your device.
- Please check, if you have sent a wipe command to your LogMeOnce App and if your LogMeOnce data is wiped. Please reinstall the LogMeOnce mobile app.
- Login to the LogMeOnce App on your mobile phone and PING/PONG with the server to make sure you have a proper communication link. Follow these steps:
In Your Mobile App, log in using PIN authentication to LogMeOnce:
- Enter the PIN, click “It is Me!”
- Go to LogMeOnce App menu Settings->“PIN/Fingerprint”. Click on PING the server
- You will receive a message notification if your device is reachable
- If you don’t receive a notification, you have not installed the latest mobile device app and configured it to become PasswordLess.
Article is closed for comments.