Installing LogMeOnce Mobile App for iPhone and iPad (iOS)
Download LogMeOnce Password Manager and enjoy the app and its numerous features on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This article is a complete guide on how to install LogMeOnce mobile app.
1. Open the App Store app.
2. Search for the LogMeOnce app using the Search tab.
3. Once you've found the LogMeOnce app, tap the Install Button to the right of the app. Confirm the installation by entering your passcode or using Touch ID.
4. Wait for the app to be installed. Once successfully installed, click on open.
You will now be prompted to the LogMeOnce app.
5. "Allow" sending the notification to your mobile device. If this option is disabled PasswordLess login will be disabled.
6. The app will then give a brief review of LogMeOnce features.
Proceed by clicking on the Get Started button.
7. LogMeOnce app has been installed. You can now create a new account.
Sign up for a LogMeOnce Account
8. Open your LogMeOnce mobile app.
9. On the login page, select the account type you want to have with LogMeOnce and enter your email address.
10. Once you click on continue, you will be redirected to the next page. Fill in your information here such as the First Name and your security answer. Once you have filled all the required fields, click on Continue.
11. Create and confirm your security PIN.
12. If you have a fingerprint scanner on your mobile phone, LogMeOnce will ask to add it to enable the fingerprint login feature.
13. If your phone is equipped with a face scanner, you will be asked to enable it for LogMeOnce.
14. Your LogMeOnce account has been created and you will be directed to your account homepage.
Signing in with an existing account
If you already have signed up using a desktop and now you want to add that your account to your mobile device, you can simply do that just by following these simple steps:
15. Put in your LogMeOnce account email address and select whether you have a personal or a business account. Click on Continue.
16. You will be asked to answer your security question to verify your account.
17. Create and confirm your security PIN.
18. You will now be logged in to your LogMeOnce and will be directed to the dashboard.
- How to enable autofill for iPhone and iPad
- How to use autofill iPhone and iPad
- LogMeOnce mobile app features overview
- How To Add apps, Secure Notes and Credit Card in LogMeOnce mobile app