LogMeOnce Secure Drive encrypts the file(s) as soon as, it is dropped into the secure drive bucket. It is first encrypted on your desktop browser using your own password or AES key, and then your encrypted files are transferred to your vault on the cloud.
1. Click on Upload button to upload your file(s).
2. This shows the drive path you are currently visiting.
3. This shows number of files in your Secure Drive.
4. Click on New Folder to create folders.
5. This shows the storage capacity. It also display both available and used space in your account.
In order to upload files, click on Upload, or select files and then drag and drop your files.
Please see the following demo;