There are two steps in this process. please follow these steps to complete:
- Export from Sticky password manager
- Import to LogMeOnce password manager
Export from Sticky Password Manager
1. Please log in to Sticky Password Manager and click on the Menu icon.
2. Click on Export menu.
3. Click on Export all.
4. Select Web accounts and click on Next.
5. Select Sticky Password TXT for export file format and click on Next. After the file is successfully exported, click on Close.
Import to LogMeOnce Password Manager
After the Sticky Password Manager passwords are exported, you are ready to import it to LogMeOnce.
6. Log in to LogMeOnce Password Manager, click on LogMeOnce extension icon for your specific browser. You will see the extension screen.
7. Click on LogMeOnce extension menu.
8. Click on Import Passwords.
9. Select Import From File.
10. Select Sticky Password to import Sticky password file.
11. Click on Click to Open and select your exported Sticky Password TXT file.
12. Select the Sticky Password exported TXT file and click on Open.
13. The list of passwords that are found in the Sticky Password TXT file is displayed. As default all passwords are selected, however, you may un-select any password that you do not desire to import. The import list shows password strength for each password and you may select the option to Show Password and overall password strength.
14. Select Import to import password to your vault.