How does One Time Password (OTP) works?
Get "One Time Password" for greater Security
- Open your Browser. (Firefox, Chrome, Safari, or Microsoft IE)
- If a user is already registered with LogmeOnce, then click on LogmeOnce extension and provide your credentials
- Click on “Login” button
- If a user is not registered yet then register with LogmeOnce first using Signup.
- After you are logged in, click on “Security” tab.
- Go to OTP tab. There are four different methods to receive an OTP message;
- Google Authenticator
- Email Message
- Voice Mail
- SMS Message
Have more questions? Submit a request