LogmeOnce Overview - How to use Security Protocols?
More Security Protocols results in Better Security!
- Open your Browser. (Firefox, Chrome, Safari, or Microsoft IE)
- If a user is already registered with LogmeOnce, then click on LogmeOnce extension and provide your credentials
- Click on “Login” button
- If a user is not registered yet then register with LogmeOnce first using Signup.
- After you are logged in, on the Dashboard page click on “Security” tab. This is in orange colour, and is located at the top of the dashboard.
- Also click on other tabs within the “Security” tab.
- Use will able to access the different protocol with different account subscription (Personal, Personal+, Premium, and Ultimate)
Following are some of the reports, and depending on your license and account, you may have access to more detailed reports types and results;
a) User get “OTP” password.
b) Users get different protocols like, “SAML”, “Kerberos”, “Active Directory/LDAP”, “Multi-Factor Authentication”, “Password Policy”.