LogmeOnce Extension Enhances your Browser
Functionality with Encryption, Security, SSO & SLO
How does Browser Extension works?
Microsoft IE, Chrome, Firefox, Safari or any of your Internet browser functionality could be improved by other companies when they develop and provide extra programs, like added security, and etc. All browser extensions allow developers to add functionality to the browser and enhance the user interface in a way that is not directly related to the viewable content of Web pages.
Microsoft says: Browser extensions allow developers to provide easy access to their browser enhancements by adding elements (like an Explorer Bar) to the default user interface. This enables developers to create Explorer Bars and add entries into the standard context menus. Developers can also add entries into the Tools menu and buttons to the toolbar. http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa753587(v=vs.85).aspx
Wikipedia says: A browser extension is a computer program that extends the functionality of a web browser in some way. Browser extensions allow developers to add functionality to the browser and enhance the user interface in a way that is not directly related to the viewable content of Web pages. This class of extensibility includes add-on functionality that users might install to enhance their browsing experience.
LogmeOnce’s browser extension offers significant benefits is that you are able to log out of multiple web sites and web accounts at the same time. If you like this feature, then make sure, next time when you would like to access your web accounts, you would use LogmeOnce to log in and log out. This added security feature extends your security posture, while better protecting your security credentials.
- LogmeOnce Extension Encrypts your password in your system
- LogmeOnce Extension creates encrypt key for your secure access
- LogmeOnce Extension adds SALT, Hash and Encryption to your password in your system
- LogmeOnce Extension prevents others to gain access to your secure key
- With LogmeOnce Extension, all encryption/decryption happens on your system
- With LogmeOnce Extension, all of your passwords are exchanged in fully encrypted manner
- With LogmeOnce Extension, since everything happens on your system, you can travel with your protected password and access from any browser on any system.
- LogmeOnce Extension only sends encrypted password to LogmeOnce database
- LogmeOnce Extension is responsible to perform SSO & SLO
- LogmeOnce Extension enables you to import App already in your browser
- LogmeOnce Extension helps you with auto filling
- LogmeOnce Extension validates if your LogmeOnce Security is most up-to-date
- LogmeOnce Extension enables you to use password calculator, and improve your security posture
Additional LogmeOnce Extension Functionality
LogmeOnce Extension is located on your Internet Browser. Look for orange color LogmeOnce Extension icon, which is always enabled. Following picture depicts its location on Firefox browser.
Click on LogmeOnce Extension icon, to display following drop-down menu. is located on your Internet Browser. Look for orange color LogmeOnce Extension icon, which is always enabled. Following picture depicts its location on Firefox browser.
LogmeOnce Extension also validates if your LogmeOnce Security software is most up-to-date.