LogmeOnce Overview - How to view Reports?
Get more reports with Greater Insight!
- Open your Browser. (Firefox, Chrome, Safari, or Microsoft IE)
- If a user is already registered with LogmeOnce, then click on LogmeOnce extension and provide your credentials
- Click on “Login” button
- If a user is not registered yet then register with LogmeOnce first using Signup.
- After you are logged in, on the Dashboard page click on “Reports” tab. This is in orange colour, and is located at the top of the dashboard.
- Click on “Reports” tab.
- Also Click on “Event Log” tab.
Following are some of the reports, and depending on your licence and account, you may have access to more detailed reports types and results;
a) Users get “Top 10 Apps Usages”, “Clouds Usages”, “Browser Usages” and “Top 10 IP Usages” graphs.
b) User can change “Range” of the different graph by changing the “From” And “To” date.
c) “Event Log” page user can “Search” by entering the data.
d) User can enter application name and select “From” and “TO” from the calendar and click on “Search” button.
Event Log provides you with great flexibility and ability to create and view variety of reports. In the following “red box”, you can select a date range (From – To) and verify activity and computer usage on different days of the week, either in your main Internet browser, or in all of your browsers. These reports are designed to improve overall productivity and application access and usage. For example, which Apps you spend more time and how many days per week, per month, and etc.