How does One Time Password (OTP) works?
Get "One Time Password" for greater Security
- Open your Browser. (Firefox, Chrome, Safari, or Microsoft IE)
- If a user is already registered with LogmeOnce, then click on the LogmeOnce extension and provide your credentials
- Click on the “Login” button
- If a user is not registered yet then register with LogmeOnce first using Signup.
- After you are logged in, click on the “Security” tab.
- Go to the OTP tab. There are four different methods to receive an OTP message;
To enable, click on the “Email Message” link.
Check the “Email Address” checkbox and click on the “Send Code” button to receive an email that will contain your OTP code.
If desired, select “Alternative Email Address” and click on the “Send Code” button to receive an email on the other entered email address
Code will be sent to the provided email address only
Now, please use the code sent via email and enter the Code in the “Enter Verification Code” textbox and click on the “Verify” button.
When a user enters a valid OTP then the “Save Changes” button will be enabled.
After clicking on the “Save Changes” button email message status for the delivery method button will be “Enabled”.
The following screenshots will give a clear idea about OTP.
- Google Authenticator
- Email Message
- Voice Mail
- SMS Message
Have more questions? Submit a request