When you get this error message, please do the following:
- Check if you have entered the valid username.
Please go to iTunes Apple Store and Android Play store and install Latest LogMeOnce Mobile App.
- Please check, if you have performed a hard reset on your device and not installed LogMeOnce mobile app. Please install LogMeOnce Mobile App
- Please check, if you have send a wipe command to your LogMeOnce App and your LogMeOnce data is wiped. Please reinstall LogMeOnce mobile app.
- Login to LogMeOnce App in your mobile phone and PING/PONG with the server to make sure you have a proper communication link. Follow these steps:
In Your Mobile App, log in using PIN authentication to LogMeOnce:
- Enter the PIN, click It is Me!
- Go to LogMeOnce App menu Settings->“PIN/Fingerprint”. Click on PING the server
- You will receive a message notification if your device is reachable
- You have not installed the latest mobile device app and configured to become PasswordLess.
Have more questions? Submit a request