Download LogMeOnce Password Manager and enjoy the app and its numerous features on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This article is a complete guide on how to install LogMeOnce mobile app.
1. Open the App Store app.
2. Search for the LogMeOnce app using the Search tab.
3. Once you've found the LogMeOnce app, tap the Install Button to the right of the app. Confirm the installation by entering your passcode or using Touch ID.
4. Wait for the app to be installed. Once successfully installed, click on open.
You will now be prompted to the LogMeOnce app.
5. "Allow" sending the notification to your mobile device. If this option is disabled PasswordLess login will be disabled.
6. "Allow" Geo-Location information, this feature would be useful to collect hacker information. It will also help you locate your phone. This is optional, if it is disabled, Geo-Location will not be collected.
7. The app will then give a brief review of LogMeOnce features.
Proceed by clicking on the Get Started button.
8. LogMeOnce app has been set up. You can now either login to your existing account or create a new account by clicking on the Signup button.
To follow the getting started process please click on this link: