Role Base Administration (Enterprise Edition)
LogMeOnce supports multiple administrative roles. You can assign administration roles at the group level or user level. Assigning an administration role provides users with additional permissions and privileges than the average user. Users assigned to a particular group will inherit all roles assigned to the particular group level.
The supporting roles are:
- Super Administrator - Similar functionality as an Owner Account. This administrator has access to all controls and permissions.
- Administrator – Similar to the Super Administrator role. This role has access to assigned apps, groups, and users. This administrator can also assign roles to particular groups.
- Users Administrator – Full access to users and groups and assigned applications. No access to administrator roles.
- Sites Administrator – Full access to apps management.
- Sites Personal – Access to personal apps