In this video, you will learn about setting up USB flash drive with Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) for your LogMeOnce account. When logging in to LogMeOnce, you need to insert your USB flash drive to complete your authentication.
Click on the Two-Factor Authentication icon.
You will see a comprehensive list of available 2FA options:
• Insert your USB flash drive.
• Select USB flash drive for 2FA.
• LogMeOnce detects your USB flash drive, so select it and continue.
• Click on Save Changes.
• LogMeOnce will automatically validate your USB flash drive.
Exit from LogMeOnce to try logging in.
• Every time you successfully log in, you can select your 2FA method.
• Once you select USB flash drive as your method, LogMeOnce will attempt to detect your USB flash drive.
• If a previously registered USB flash drive is inserted, LogMeOnce will automatically validate the login session.
• If at any time you do not have access to your USB flash drive, you can disable 2FA or select a different 2FA method.