In this video, you will learn about setting up email with Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) for your LogMeOnce account. When you log in to LogMeOnce, we will email you with a one time passcode (OTP) .
Click on the Two-Factor Authentication icon.
You will see a comprehensive list of available 2FA options:
• Select Email.
• Enter your email address to get the OTP.
• Check your email.
• LogMeOnce will email you with the passcode.
• Enter it and click Verify. Then save changes.
Exit from LogMeOnce to try logging in.
• Every time you successfully log in, you can select your 2FA method for the login session.
• Once you select your preference for an email message, LogMeOnce will email you with a one time passcode.
• Enter the passcode and validate this login session.
• If at any time you do not have access to your email, you can disable 2FA or select a different 2FA method.