How to Setup and Use Voice Call with 2FA
In this video, you will learn about setting up voice call with Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) for your LogMeOnce account. While you log in to LogMeOnce, we will call you with a one time passcode (OTP).
Click on the Two-Factor Authentication icon.
You will see a comprehensive list of available 2FA options:
• Select Voice Call.
• Enter your phone number to get the OTP.
• LogMeOnce will call you and provide the one time passcode.
• Enter the passcode and click on Verify. Then save changes.
Exit from LogMeOnce to try logging back in.
Every time you successfully log in, you can select your 2FA method for the login session.
• Upon selection of Voice Call, LogMeOnce will call you with a one time passcode.
• Enter the passcode and validate this login session by clicking on Allow.
• If at any time you do not have access to your phone, you can disable 2FA or select a different 2FA method.