How to Setup and Use Google Authenticator with 2FA
In this video, you will learn about setting up Google Authenticator with Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) for your LogMeOnce account. As you log in to LogMeOnce, you need to enter a one time password (OTP) displayed in your Google Authenticator app.
Before setting up this feature, install the Google Authenticator mobile app.
Click on the Two-Factor Authentication icon.
You will see a comprehensive list of available 2FA options:
• Select Google Authenticator.
• Go to Google Authenticator App and Select '+' and scan camera.
• Scan QR code with your phone.
• Enter one time code, and click Verify. Then save changes.
Exit from LogMeOnce to try logging back in.
• Every time you successfully log in, you can select your 2FA method for the login session.
• Upon selection of Google Authenticator, enter the OTP displayed and validate this login session by clicking Allow.
• If at any time you do not have access to your phone, you can disable 2FA.