In this article, you will learn about setting up Google Authenticator / Authy/ FreeOTP /TOTP with Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) for your LogMeOnce account. As you log in to LogMeOnce, you need to enter a one time password (OTP) displayed in your Google Authenticator app.
Before setting up this feature, install the Google Authenticator mobile app.
Click on the Two-Factor Authentication icon.
You will see a comprehensive list of available 2FA options:
- Select Google Authenticator.
- Go to Google Authenticator App and Select '+' and scan camera.
- Scan QR code with your phone.
- Enter one time code, and click Verify. Then save changes.
- Exit from LogMeOnce to try logging back in.
- Every time you successfully log in, you can select your 2FA method for the login session.
- Upon selection of Google Authenticator, enter the OTP displayed and validate this login session by clicking Allow.
- If at any time you do not have access to your phone, you can disable 2FA.
Steps to follow to setup the following;
- Google Authenticator
- Other TOTP Devices
1. Go to Smart Menu and Two Factor Authentication
2. Enable Google Authenticator / TOTP
3. Enable it and follow the instruction
4. Select "Google Authenticator"