How to Setup and Use Selfie with Two-Factor Authentication (2FA)
In this video, you will learn about setting up the Selfie feature with Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) for your LogMeOnce account. While you log in, your selfie photo will be sent to your trusted mobile device.
Before setting up this feature, install the LogMeOnce mobile app.
Click on the Two-Factor Authentication icon.
You will see a comprehensive list of available 2FA options:
• Select Selfie-2FA and your mobile device from listed of your devices.
• You will receive your selfie.
• Click on "Allow" to confirm your selfie is displayed on your device.
• This will register your device with your LogMeOnce account.
Exit from LogMeOnce to try logging back in.
• After every successful login, you can select your 2FA method for the login session.
• Upon selection of Selfie-2FA, a selfie is sent to your registered device. You may validate this login session by clicking on "Allow."
• If at any time you do not have access to your phone, you can disable 2FA.