How to Setup and Use SMS with Two-Factor Authentication (2FA)
In this video, you will learn about setting up SMS message with Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) for your LogMeOnce account. During login, LogMeOnce will send a One-Time-Passcode (OTP) to your trusted mobile device or phone.
• Click on the Two-Factor Authentication icon
You will see a comprehensive list of available 2FA options.
• Select SMS Message and enter your phone number.
• Click on Send Code to get the OTP to validate your phone.
• You will receive an OTP on your mobile device. Please enter the code, and verify and save it.
Exit from LogMeOnce to try logging back in.
• Every time you successfully validate your password, a new OTP is sent to your registered mobile device. Please enter it to validate access.
• You can confirm that you are a trusted login, and it will not ask for OTP code for 30 days.
• If at any time you do not have access to your phone, you can disable 2FA or select a different 2FA method.