In this article, we go over the uninstall/removal of the LogmeOnce browser extension. The uninstall process is browser-dependent, please follow this article for your specific browser.
- Click the menu button and choose . The Add-ons Manager tab will open.
- In the Add-ons Manager tab, select the panel.
- Select the LogMeOnce add-on to remove.
- Click the button.
- Click Restart now if it pops up. Your tabs will be saved and restored after the restart.
- In the Chrome browser address bar enter the following URL: chrome://extensions/?id=ejifodhjoeeenihgfpjijjmpomaphmah
A list of Chrome Extensions is displayed.
- Look for Your LogMeOnce Extension. You have the option to disable or delete the extension.
- In the Internet Explorer browser, click on the setting icon and then click on Manage add-ons.
- Select LogMeonce extension add-on and click on the right mouse button and select Disable All
- This will disable the LogmeOnce extension
To Uninstall LogMeOnce Internet Explorer Add-on:
- Go to Control Panel\Programs\Programs and Features to uninstall the application
- Search for the LogmeOnce program and double click on it to Uninstall the application.