How to Disable Browser New Tab Page
LogMeOnce Browser New Tab Page is a Productivity Tool to help users:
• Filter apps based on folders and groups
• Faster search from multiple search engines (Google, Yahoo, Amazon, AOL, and Bing)
• Get search-engine suggested searches
• View your search history
• And much more!
You can disable and enable it at any time.
Filter apps based on your folders and groups.
Faster search from multiple search engines
Enter your search keyword
Filter your LogMeOnce apps
Search history is shown here as well as your suggested search.
Follow steps below:
• Click Smart Menu
• Click Settings
• Click Browser extension setting
• Uncheck the setting to disable display of LogMeOnce New Tab Page
The New Tab Page is back to the default browser page.